Late 18th century engraving.
View of the watchmaker's church as rebuilt in 1792. Engraved from an Original Drawing by S Rawle, and printed as the frontispiece to The European Magazine, vol 36, July to December 1799. 19 x 11 cm.
Old Clerkenwell, from the time when it was the main home to the English watch trades. Close trimmed and some age spotting, though it would frame well.
Warning: Last items in stock!